Long Term Care Pharmacy
Welcome to community values and personalized service.Uptown Pharmacy provides pharmacy and consultative services for different health care facilities, such as nursing homes, assisted living facilities, hospice and group homes. Our consultant pharmacists conduct on-site drug regimen reviews for each resident, assessing the efficacy of drug therapies and often providing recommendations to medication regimens resulting in improved overall patient care.
We offer an array of other services that include compliance packaging, pharmacist counseling, liaison with physicians’ offices, door to door delivery, and emergency pharmacist support 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
- Open 7 days a week
- Free daily delivery
- MAR/TAR/POS Services
- Stats available
- Dedicated point of contact for billing
- Compliance Packaging
- Compounding services available
- Accepts most major insurances
- Therapeutic Interchange
- Medication Therapy Management
- Prior Authorizations
- Medicare D Evaluations
- “Bill it then fill it” Philosophy
At Uptown Pharmacy, we realize that you have a choice when it comes to pharmacy service providers. The reality is that every pharmacy provider guarantees low cost medications and excellent customer service.
Our pharmacy team understands that your nursing staff is limited with the amount of time that they have to deal with medications, pharmacy, and billing issues. Contact us to ask about our Pharmacy Tech Customer Service Program.
Pharmacy Tech Program Features:
- Deliver and check each medication against MAR
- Check for discontinued meds
- Dedicated contact for family members
- Train new staff on packaging systems and MAR sheets
- Help with returned medication paperwork